Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Bobby!


Today is my wonderful husband, Bobby's birthday. I love birthdays and think they should be a huge celebration, no matter what your age, but unfortunately this isn't going to be an exceptionally celebratory one for him since I just had my surgery a week ago and don't have much energy and strength yet to "go all out" like I wish I could. He says it's no big deal, and I partially believe him, but still, I feel bad. He did get to open a couple gifts last night (he has no patience, like his mother. ha!) and one from me this morning.














And the big birthday plans are tonight... we are going to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game! Well, we are going to attempt to go. It's pouring down rain right now. Bummer. (but at least they are giving away free umbrellas tonight!) I'm hoping that it will just get it all out this morning and be good to go tonight. He had a gift card, so we splurged and purchased the all-you-can-eat seats. Most of you may know that all-you-can-eat/buffet type places always make a fortune off of me because I can not usually eat much at one time. But ballpark food is different! Check this out. All the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads (uh, no thanks!), popcorn, peanuts, ice cream and soda (pop) you can handle! The funny part is the disclaimer: "a maximum of four of each item per trip." oh my! Not that we condone gluttony, but this is going to be fun!








































Go here and wish him a happy birthday. I love this guy!


2 comments:

Timothy Spradling said...

Happy Birthday, Bobby!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

This guy can shoot a muzzleloader? Awesome!
Is that a Thompson Center rifle he is holding?
Patti