Monday, April 20, 2009

Could I be anymore tired?!

We just got back from a really nice weekend in Oklahoma this morning. What? Did I just say morning? Yeppers. We left OKC at 5:15 pm CDT Sunday night and arrived in our house in Pennsylvania at 2:30 am EDT Monday morning. We didn't have any major problems at the airport like plane malfunctions or lost luggage, just one 30 minute delay after another, which eventually adds up to like, two hours. So while I knew we would get home late last night and we'd be tired today, I had no idea it would be this bad. So who do you pity more, me or Bobby? Well, Bobby had to get up at 6:30 this morning to be at work at 8 and after working I don't know, 7 or 8 hours, he has class tonight from 7-10. Yep, a 14 hour day. Pretty awful after getting 3+ hours of sleep. I, on the other hand, also deserve your pity because I just started with a head cold last night, while sitting around in the airport. Go figure! So my sleepy, heavy eyelids are even heavier because of the stuffiness in my head, combined with the meds I'm taking. Boy, I can't wait until 4:30 pm when I can get home and take a nap!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yikes!