Monday, August 04, 2008

My alma mater

The 2009 Princeton Review College Rankings just came out and I love to read these things. Of course, the first place I check is to see my alma mater, Grove City College's rankings, and here they are:


Rank List
#6Alternative Lifestyles Not an Alternative
#11Don't Inhale
#7Everyone Plays Intramural Sports
#2Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
#4Got Milk?
#3Homogeneous Student Population
#14Is It Food?
#4Scotch and Soda, Hold the Scotch
#5Stone-Cold Sober Schools
#19Most Conservative Students
#4Most Religious Students




Oh, and I have to mention that while GCC is #5 on the Stone Cold Sober schools list, WVU (where Bobby works & takes classes) is #4 on the Best Party schools list. Don't worry, he's NOT proud of that.

No comments: