I found these questions on a friend of a friend’s blog. Sorry that I didn’t request permission, but I’m sure you’ll never see this so I’m not too worried. I'm just curious to see if that friend recognizes it. Actually, I'm most curious to see if Bobby even will see this post. I think he rarely checks my blog.
1. Who is your man? Bobby Glen Griffith, Jr
2. How long have you been together? Married 5 years & 5 months. Engaged for 6 months before that. Knew each other 6 months before that.
3. How long dated? We didn’t really date since we were 1100 miles apart
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? Bobby (and WAY faster too!)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me!
7. Who is taller? Him, by about an inch or two…
8. Who sings better? Definitely Bobby. But that’s really not saying much since I’m tone deaf.
9. Who is smarter? Bobby. See, I’m humble enough to admit it.
10. Whose temper is worse? The answer is Bobby again.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, all the time
12. Who takes out the garbage? We share, but usually me. I have to clean out the cat litter box too.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Uh, is that when you’re in the bed, or looking at the bed? I guess I do? For now.
14. Who pays the bills? Me (mostly)
15. Who is better with the computer? Neither
16. Who mows the lawn? Neither usually. But he does more than I do, since I’ve never done it.
17. Who cooks dinner? Bobby
18. Who drives when you are together? Bobby 70%, Me 30% (I always have things to do in the car, like put on makeup, etc., but I don’t mind driving at all)
19. Who pays when you go out? Gift cards
20. Who is the most stubborn? I don’t know… I think me.
21. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Not sure about this one either. But since I said that I was most stubborn, I guess that means I’m not too good at admitting when I’m wrong. So it must be him. And no, it’s NOT because he’s never wrong, believe me!!
22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, they are closer. But even when they weren’t, they came to visit us more.
23. Who kissed who first? Hmmm, not sure, I think he did.
24. Who asked who out? Not applicable
25. Who proposed? Duh, him
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? Right now, neither of us seem to have any friends. L But normally, when we’re living in a place where 20- or 30-somethings actually have a presence, I think he does. He’s better with picking up the phone and calling people. I’m always too worried that I’ll be calling at a bad time and will bother people. Seriously, that is the real reason that I’m so bad with keeping in touch!
28. Who has more siblings? Him. He has one, I have none.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I have to say he does, but I feel like the silent, undercover leader sometimes. heehee
30. What does your man love most about you??? Probably the fact that I am ok with him working several jobs, still being in school at age 31, playing in a band with teenagers, and that I take out the trash. (see #12) haha