Monday, August 18, 2008

Photobook

Recently I came across what I think is a great idea for a keepsake, memento, souvenir, etc... It's a photo book from Shutterfly. I wanted to give the kids in our youth group something to capture our memories from our trip to the beach last month and I remembered seeing Currie & Abby's cool book from their Grand Canyon trip a couple years ago, so I shopped around and found this. At the time when I started the project, they were on sale for $10.89, but of course when I finished and checked out a few days later, the price went up to $12.99 each. Oh well. I took all the kids pictures and compiled them into this creative little album. We presented the books to them yesterday and they all seemed to really love & enjoy them. I know I love ours! I wish I could post it so you can see how awesome it turned out, but can't do that b/c of the privacy of the kids. But trust me, it looked good!

No comments: