Friday, March 06, 2009

Another fun(ny) post

The material is not very deep on my blog this week. First we talk about Big Happie Hair "tools" and now, The Office. We joined the bandwagon late on this show because Bobby worked nights while in Seminary, and I felt guilty enjoying it without him. But fortunately we're pretty much caught up on all the episodes thanks to reruns on TBS and "THE INTERNET." oooooooh. Well, in addition to watching the show, I love to check out The Office-related websites such as officequotes.net. Oh my gosh, it is so funny to relive the humor of the show by reading the quotes. Like this line by Jim last night, "I have a lot of work to do this afternoon. Those mines aren't going to sweep themselves." Ha! Well, the new Office website I found today is dedicated to Angela & Andy's wedding. Yes, the event has been cancelled, but luckily for all of us, NBC has not deleted the site. The newest entries are pictures from the Nard-dog's "honeymoon" travels. Classic.

No comments: