Saturday, May 22, 2010

garage sale - round 2 - success?

After last week's weather failure, we decided to do the garage sale again. Remembering that last Friday we had 3 customers all day, I would say that one week makes a big difference because we had 3 customers within the first 15 minutes yesterday. And I made twice as much yesterday than I did all weekend of round 1. Sure, it was still only $67, but still... So what really made the difference? We decided to do a newspaper ad this time and the weather was absolutely perfect yesterday, which was much better compared to last Friday's torrential rain & frigid temperatures.

Today is Saturday and we have reached desperation levels. We want this stuff gone. You should see the deals I am making with people today. I'm a regular old Monty Hall!

No comments: