Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vacation pics - just a little late

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our Bethany Beach vacation a couple weeks ago.


The family beach photo that my mom just had to have. It was a great idea, and we didn't have to pay a photographer an arm & a leg, just found some wanderer on the beach to take it for free!


Aaahhh... the good life. Here I am before heading down to the beach for the day. I just love the scene in the background!


The fishermen.


All cleaned-up, ready to hit the boardwalk. I think we went to Rehoboth that night.


And finally, I just love this one of Bobby surf-fishing. Looks like he has the beach all to himself.

1 comment:

Annie said...

You guys look great. We're heading to the beach saturday with the youth group. Then on the 10th and 11th Annie and I will be in Deep Creek for our 6th anniversary. Miss y'all.