Monday, August 20, 2007

TK concert

Bobby, my parents, and I all went to the Toby Keith concert this past Saturday night at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Pavillion. He was awesome - sounds amazing live! We had so much fun. The opening acts were Flynnville Train (never heard of them, but they were good) and Miranda Lambert, she was great, but - OUCH! - her lyrics are scary! Here is one verse from her new album,
I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun
Wait by the door and light a cigarette
If he wants a fight well now he's got one
And he ain't seen me crazy yet
He slap my face and he shook me like a rag doll
Don't that sound like a real man
I'm going to show him what a little girls made of
Gunpowder and lead

His fist is big but my gun's bigger
He'll find out when I pull the trigger


Here is Miranda onstage.



A couple of Toby rockin' out the stage.



And the patrons...





My mom and I post-concert.



No comments: