let's see. what else?
- bobby is working hard getting ready to plant a church - city pres!
- our friend, doug, the former (founding) OU campus pastor left RUF to co-plant city pres.
- two babies were born (not ours) - meghan had paige and bobby's sister mindy had gracie (I'm an aunt!)
- one of our favorite toddlers turned two; bobby turned "more than two"
- we planted a garden that is now like a forest (what is in that soil!?)
- did I ever blog about the cruise we went on?!?
- I've been going to a bible study at our church on John
- bobby got a motorcycle (a small fixer-upper for $200)
- a pretty bad storm came to central oklahoma a couple weeks ago, and since it was shortly after the devastation in joplin, I was super freaked out. we were spared.
- we went to a pretty fun wedding of some folks that will be a part of our church plant
- other good friends moved to downtown OKC to be a part of the church plant :)
- but other friends are moving to delaware :(
- we hosted another international student through the university of oklahoma. it was an interesting experience.
- I started going to a chiropractor/kinesiologist/nutritionist. so far she is helping my reverse-curved neck, and telling me that I'm allergic to all the foods I love. so it's good and bad.
- we just got back from our denomination's general assembly - PCA GA. it was at virginia beach and it was a blast. I will blog about that soon.
oh, and I am now (well, almost...) a real estate agent! I have passed my exam, paid a million fees, and chosen a broker to work for. I think I still need to "join the board," pay a lot more fees, and go through a bunch of training before I can actually sell, but I'm certainly on my way.