Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Onto Round 3!

To follow-up on yesterday's post... he passed! Bobby made it through his orals last night and so that makes 2 down (written & oral), 1 to go. The final round is the Presbytery Floor Exam which will be on October 18th. If there are any (and I know there are) other wives whose husbands recently went through this, did you go to their floor exams? I was thinking about going (I think I can), but heard from someone recently that I might want to reconsider. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Miranda said...

wow!! congrats!! He is doing a great job!

Annie said...

Congrats to Bobby!
Hey Jennifer, what email do you and Bobby use now? Have something to send you. Don't worry, it's not anything asking for money! :)
~annie

Anonymous said...

I am still using jenniferanne77 @ hotmail . com

that was my original one that I started back in the late 90's!