Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Onto Round 3!

To follow-up on yesterday's post... he passed! Bobby made it through his orals last night and so that makes 2 down (written & oral), 1 to go. The final round is the Presbytery Floor Exam which will be on October 18th. If there are any (and I know there are) other wives whose husbands recently went through this, did you go to their floor exams? I was thinking about going (I think I can), but heard from someone recently that I might want to reconsider. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

mommy me said...

wow!! congrats!! He is doing a great job!

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

Congrats to Bobby!
Hey Jennifer, what email do you and Bobby use now? Have something to send you. Don't worry, it's not anything asking for money! :)
~annie

Anonymous said...

I am still using jenniferanne77 @ hotmail . com

that was my original one that I started back in the late 90's!