Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meghan McCain

Some of you may have noticed the new link I have listed over on the right hand column for Meghan McCain. And maybe some of you have even clicked on it to check it out. No, Meghan is not my new friend (even though I did request her "friendship" on facebook... but she hasn't accepted me yet, probably just a little too busy right now.) She is the daughter of John McCain and she has her own blog which she updates nearly everyday (my favorite kind!) with updates, pictures, & stories of the campaign trail for her dad and her book signing. She just wrote a book titled, "My Dad, John McCain." The blog is awesome, I love seeing & reading about all the stuff that happens behind the scenes, like pictures of them all eating pizza on the bus and Piper Palin goofing off, acting like a7 year old. You should check it out: McCainBlogette.

No comments: