Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beach-bound

Yes, folks, Bobby and I are driving to Bethany Beach, Delaware again tomorrow. We really love it there. But this time we will not be staying in our usual place, which is the plush condo which overlooks the private beach, that's only about 100 yards away... this time we are going to be staying at the Bethany Beach Christian Conference Center with 9 teenagers from our youth group. (and we're the only adults going!) Sound fun? I hope so! It definately won't be our usual quiet, relaxing getaway, but it should still have it's perks. And I'm sure it will be quite entertaining, that's for sure! And we may be a little further away from the beach this time, but not by much. The camp is only 2 blocks from the ocean. And it's still Bethany Beach, so it's still going to be very nice & quiet. (hopefully) I'm pretty certain that the worst part of our trip will be the drive down & back. It should only be 6 1/2 hours, but we'll be in a 15 passenger, smelly church van. yuk. And we have several kids that get very carsick. Super. Maybe instead of the LoBall (Java Monster) I was planning on drinking tomorrow morning, I should knock myself out with something stronger, and with the opposite effect of caffeine... just kidding. I'll post pictures when we get back!

No comments: