Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Every year

I have such a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit. I don't know if it's because I love fall & Thanksgiving so much and it's hard to let go of that season, because there is no snow yet (and it's 70 degrees outside!), or if it's because of the over-commercialization of Christmas that by the time it gets here, I'm sick of seeing Christmas decorations and Christmas songs. But whatever the reason, it happens every year. I don't want to get out the tree, the garland, the lights, the CDs... but I do it anyway, and you know what, the magic of the season eventually gets me and all of a sudden I'm little miss Christmas-girl.

But right now, on November 29th, I'm just not there yet... but then again, I hear snow is on the way... Better start bringing up the boxes from the basement, Bobby!!

No comments: