Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend in Pennsylvania

We had a great visit in PA this weekend. We went shopping at the Grove City Outlets on Thursday, spent the day in Pittsburgh on Friday, visited a great friend Friday night, had a fun bonfire with family & friends Saturday night, and went to a good church service Sunday morning. Can't ask for more than that!


Here I am in downtown Pittsburgh at the famous "Strip District" - Friday afternoon.
















Here is Bobby eating a garbage burger at Max & Erma's in Pittsburgh. Looks like garbage to me, but it was delightful for him.
















Friday night we went to visit Jodi (my maid of honor) and her husband, Scott. They have a really cute house - we're jealous.
















Then on Sunday, before leaving for the airport, we took advantage of the nice weather and took a few pictures outside. Here is Bobby, me, my mom & my dad.
















Sorry if the pictures look a little grainy... I don't know what's wrong. I have another picture of just Bobby and I, but I can't get it to post. I'll try again later I guess. (or go to Bobby's blog, he has it on his.)

No comments: